The CUA exists to promote the highest standard of urologic care for Canadians and to advance the science of urology
The CUA is a national member-based organization dedicated to enabling the profession to provide the highest possible standards of urologic care by collaboratively:
For more information, visit www.cua.org
- Fostering excellence in urologic practice through advocacy, education, research and practice support tools
- Leading evidence-based clinical practice through the development of practice standards and guidelines
- Providing continuous professional development for Canadian urologists along the career-path continuum
- Providing leadership in public education for urologic conditions
- Representing the Canadian urologic community in relationships with governments as well as national and international medical societies.